********ONLY FILIPINO FEMALES CAN APPLY**********
Salary: 1,750 AED Plus Accommodation, Food, Transportation and Benefits
About the Job
• Capture the best images of the students and customers
• Engage with the students to ensure quality images are taken and they enjoy the experience
• Operate a cash register and capture guest’s interest in buying the Company’s products.
• A schools photographer should be dependable, flexible and switch from one role to another.
• A schools photographer role can extend to support DEI’s wider operations, including the role of a roving photographer, green screen photographer, green screen editor, VOS / cash register personnel, flaggers and spec board sellers.
• They can be assigned indoor, outdoor or in the water
• Initiate guest interaction and offer the Company’s service
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Ensure the school photography is carried out in an efficient manner without compromising on quality
• Contribute ideas and suggestions to the School Photography operations
• Know and understand camera settings and exposures to capture the students
• Support other DEI Operations alongside the School Photography program
• Learn and understand the EPX and IMIX system
• Compute and record totals of transactions
• Process payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits, if applicable
• Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Communicate with guests putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
• Manages the processing of images , discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with client’s concerns
• Compiles finished products for sale, including albums and framed prints.
• Achieve overall sales targets given
• Achieve individual KPI targets
• Ensure the site is ready to start daily operations, stocked and cleaned to a high standard.
• Responsible for handling equipment on site
• Performs other related duties as require
• Flexible to work on weekends and public holiday
• Adheres to Company image and grooming standards at all times whilst on duty
• Performs any other reasonable tasks as may be requested from time to time
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
– At least 2 years experience in photography
– Experience in schools photography / resorts Photography is essential
– A self-motivated fast learner
– Flexible and adaptable
– Has a pleasing personality, and a positive outlook
– Previous experience in a customer facing role
– An extrovert who does not mind striking up conversations with complete strangers
Please only female Filipino can send cv with photo (Please write “Photographer” in the subject) to : [email protected]
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-039-LB-060210-R
Address: 4th Floor 2621 Eagle Singalong Manila