Under the general direction and supervision of the Director of Sales to handle all in and out correspondence according to the Atana Hotel standards, input all information pertaining to reservations properly in the computer system.
- Reports directly to the Reservations Manager
- Interacts appropriately with individuals outside Atana Hotel, including travel industry representatives and other potential business clients.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To ensure that all front office standard & operating procedures are followed to the letter.
- Stays up to date on room rates, packages, discounts, and how to handle each as well as how each relates to other departments.
- Performs any duty assigned by management.
- Keeps a close eye on the hotel availability situation and constantly update the system.
- Treats the guests with courtesy and respect.
- Answers all phone calls promptly and courteously.
- Secures all required information to ensure that the guest has a pleasant stay.
- Ensures the correct input of all information pertaining to the reservations
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to credit each reservation.
- Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed, no show and assured reservation.
- Understands the hotel’s cancellation policy and procedures.
- To keep all files up to date.
- Promotes good will by being courteous, friendly and helpful to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- To use up selling techniques to maximize room revenue.
- To update the system with all airline crew’s movements, daily allotments, etc.
- Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations, no show and how to handle each.
- To answer all reservations requests properly and with full information such as rates, type of suites, etc.
- To take all reservations requests by phone properly and to repeat it to the guest according to the hotel policy to ensure all information noted correctly taken.
- To be aware of the hotel organizational chart.
- All comments made while taking reservation from various accounts should be recorded and communicated to sales manager.
- Maintains high standard of personal hygiene at all times.
- To understand and adhere to Atana Hotel’s policies and procedures related to fire, health, and safety.
- Develops detailed knowledge about the hotel’s staff, services and hours of operation.
- To know the hotel lay out.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the reservation area, as well as the back area.
- To read and initial all front office log books to be updated about any new information or instructions.
- To wear the hotel uniform at all times.
- Should work flexible shifts, hours according to business demands.
1) May assume additional duties and responsibilities as directed by the Management.
2) Performs related duties and special projects that may be assigned by the Management, to accomplish set goals and future objectives.
This Job Description was organized according to the business demands, market requirements, and present structure and needs of Atana Hotel and may be altered, as and when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Reservations Agent: 2 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines