Nassima Royal Hotel
As the Reservations Agent, you serve as an integral component of the Revenue Department function by supporting the Reservations Team.
- You will be responsible for dealing with guest requests to make a booking at our hotel.
- Handle all incoming calls, faxes and emails for accommodation
- Respond to all enquiries in a timely manner
- Process all information using the hotel computer systems
- Maintain up to date knowledge on sales strategies, rates, products, packages, facilities and inventory at all times.
- Sell our products and services to meet guests needs in line with our concepts with a focus on hotel profit
- Follow up on no shows, commissions and loyalty programmes
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with entire hotel focusing on Room Sales.
- Strong focus on business & sales along with attention to detail is essential
- Natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service
- Previous experience in reservations, front office or meeting & events is preferred
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of OPERA would be an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner is essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills essential
- Fluency in English both written and oral is required. Ability to converse in Arabic is highly advantageous
Your benefits will include :
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide. As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Group of Hotels and Resorts.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel reservations: 2 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines