Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Work Locations : Hilton Doha
Diplomatic District Street West Bay Area
P O Box 40414
A Restaurant Cashier will record and reconciles transactions for the Food and Beverage cashiers on a daily basis.
What will I be doing?
As Restaurant Cashier, you will record and reconciles transactions for the Food and Beverage cashiers on a daily basis. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Record all takings from Food and Beverage cashiers envelopes on a daily basis
- Reconcile, investigate and correct any cash and credit card discrepancies
- Ensure all takings are handed to the General Cashier in a timely manner
- Complete all cashiering reports and any other duties to support business demand
- Produce daily cash and ledger reports
- Understand the food and beverage services being provided, including any promotions
- Manage customer or team member inquiries and complaints, promptly and completely
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
A Restaurant Cashier serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience with accounting, finance, or cash management (cashier)
- Possess strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Ability to quickly learn food and beverage computer systems
- Ability to read and deliver reports
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts/Finance experience in a high volume department, preferably within a hotel environment
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy
Food and Beverage
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines