Omar Bin Eid Group
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for delivery.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Receive payment by cash, credit cards, and any other means of payments acceptable in the restaurant.
- Resolve customer complaints and gets a manager attention if the answer doesn’t solve the issue.
- Sort, count and wrap currency and coins.
- Accept requests for take-out orders.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compile and maintain reports and records.
Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions
Job Type: Full-time
- English & Hindi
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines