Holiday Inn Doha
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into gardening, swimming or karate, at IHG we’re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park, Conveniently located in the center of the bustling Business Park and the financial district of Doha, Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park is only a 15-minute drive from Hamad International Airport and a few minutes away from the local main attractions including Souq Waqif and Museum of Islamic Arts. Explore the city at ease with close proximity to the shopping malls, the Corniche and to the city center making it an ideal place to stay around for business or leisure.
The hotel’s 307 well-appointed guestrooms all feature flat-screen televisions, satellite channels, complimentary high speed internet access, also 7 high-tech and flexible meeting rooms, a 24 hour business center, Lobby Café, Stock Burger, Pool Bar and All-Day Dining Restaurant.
Provide a consistent room and bathroom product and service adjacent areas that meets the hotel’s standards for cleanliness and presentation.
Place of Work
Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park – The Company may temporarily post you to another IHG hotel /department/Crowne Plaza Doha – The Business Park after discussing the suitability and domestic arrangements with you. You may on occasion be required to travel both in Qatar and overseas in connection with the employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Cleans and maintains guest rooms, guest corridors, linen rooms and cupboards according to set standards and procedures
· Replenishes guest supplies
· Ensures guest services specified by superiors and guests requests are promptly and courteously met
· Reports damage or malfunction in hotel rooms to superior
· Maintains equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair
· Maintains a section room report
· Maintains a daily room checklist
· Meets with superior and takes on daily assigned tasks
· Reports and submits lost and found articles to superior immediately
· Report guest complaints to superior immediately
· Reports unusual behavior/activities on floors to supervisor
· Records room status in allocated section accurately
· Complies with hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy
· Adheres to personal grooming and hygiene standards
· Attends meetings and training sessions as required
· Creates and maintains floral arrangements
· Carry out valet services when required including delivery of linen or processing laundry orders
· Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including being attentive to guests, accurately and promptly fulfilling guests requests, anticipate guests needs, maintain a high level of knowledge which affects the guest experience and demonstrate a ‘service’ attitude.
· Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines