Ride Bike Shop
DDE is looking for energetic and active individuals who have experience in Sports Retail Sales is a must! Having a cycling experience would be an advantage. (Equipment, Apparel, Shoes)To work directly with the Store Manager/Supervisor and Retail Manager acting as a critical resource within the Retail team providing an efficient and effective retail service to all internal/external customers. Lead by example to provide excellent customer service and undertake replenishment and merchandising duties to help the store achieve sales and profit targets
Sales and Customer Service Management
To personally provide excellent standards of selling & customer service by:
- Maintaining and providing comprehensive product information to customers.
- Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service
- Displaying good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Confidently making and closing sales
- Looking for link selling opportunities which will increase basket spend
- Understanding the importance of best selling lines and feature hotspots
- Provide assistance to all customers including Shop, Email, Database and on-line customers
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandising and housekeeping by ensuring that goods are attractively displayed and correctly priced in line with ticketing guidelines
- Ensure all retail locations are kept clean and free from rubbish etc.
- Ensure all merchandise is kept secure and stored accordingly
To work as part of the sales team to achieve personal and store objectives through:
- Carrying out additional duties, as and when required e.g. Acting as a buddy to new starters
- Supporting and helping colleagues with their work and getting behind DDE initiatives as and when they arise
- Showing a genuine want to help the team achieve its objectives
- Having the ability and willingness to acquire job related skills and knowledge through self development and by learning from others
- Demonstrating flexibility in order to meet store needs and special events e.g. Sale, peak trading periods, floor moves
- To deputize in the absence of the Store Supervisor
- To organise daily tasks relating to replenishment, cleaning, ticketing and associated paperwork
- To assist the Store Supervisor with the co-ordination of breaks and rotas
- To ensure that all paperwork relating to replenishment, invoices and transfers is completed and returned within the given timescales
- Till Point Operation; Ensure that all till point operations are carried out in line with DDE guidance
- Health & Safety; To comply with DDE standards in Health & Safety, Fire and Emergency, thus providing a safe environment for colleagues and customers
- Theft & Loss; To be alert to fraudulent notes, suspicious behaviour and theft taking appropriate action as required
- Appearance; To maintain a well groomed appearance at all times in line with the uniform policy. Be polite, courteous, efficient and helpful to customers and colleagues at all times.
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines