Why should you join Zomato?
Here at Zomato, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal.
If you’ve ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve everyday, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at Zomato.
Headquartered in Delhi NCR, Zomato was founded in 2008 and has raised ~USD 225 million in funding from Info Edge Limited, Sequoia Capital, VY Capital, and Temasek Holdings till date.
About the role:
- As a Sales Associate, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use Zomato’s products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it
- We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the sales ecosystem and who fully embraces the fact that we are always just 1% done
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- A field intensive role where you help restaurants market, engage and connect with their audience better by selling Zomato products
- Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads, which could range from take-away joints to 5 Star properties to chains
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- People with 0 – 2 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to have you along for the ride, because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines