The Apparel Group
• Greet the customers and assist them in selecting the right product.
• Convert the window shoppers to ultimate buyers.
• Promote the Club Apparel Loyalty Program of the company for repeat sales
• Serve Customers with the highest standards and follow the company guideline of selling ( GUEST – Greet, Understand, Explain, Sell, Thank)
• Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customers
Grooming / Attitude / Knowledge:
• Must be presentable and well-groomed at all the times
• Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period
• Must possess up to date product knowledge and ensure minimal stock loss.
• Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period.
• Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed in order to attract customers and also as per standard layout norms
• Ensure all VM guidelines are followed and all Stock Norms on clearance are maintained.
• Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same
• Handle the POS (Point of Sale) / Billing Counter efficiently
• Tally money in the cash till during the beginning / end of the shifts
• Issue receipts / refunds / change to the customers correctly
• Process the payments by cash / credit cards / vouchers / automatic debits
• Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence
• Must be flexible to work for varied shifts and overtime as per the business requirement
• Adhere to SOP & Loss Prevention Policies
• Maintain confidentiality of the sales figures to the outside party
• Good Communication Skills
• Be abreast with the latest fashion trends
• Product selling
• Well groomed
• Product knowledge
• Customer oriented
• Well organized & Enthusiastic
• Team Player
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines