Al Tayer Group
To deliver excellent customer service through: Identifying customer needs, offering advice and demonstrating suitable products; building relationships with key customers and ensuring store standards are maintained in order to achieve sales targets and cultivate customer loyalty
1. High school qualification
2. 3 to 4 years retail sales or customer service experience
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Pleasant personality and good grooming
5. Passion for retail industry
1. Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
2. Identify customer needs through asking questions; confidently recommend and demonstrate appropriate products; recommend link products at every sale opportunity; close the sale
3. Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers, issue receipts/ bills against their purchase and provide professional cash point service.
4. Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently, in line with the company after sales policy, escalating to management if necessary.
5. Demonstrate and maintain product knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times.
6. Maintain personal grooming standards as advised by the Store Manager.
7. Maintain clean and organized display, fitting rooms and stock areas.
8. Check stock levels daily and inform of depleting stocks to the store manager in order to replenish and maintain optimum stock levels.
9. Comply with all company policies and procedures including refund and exchange policy, security, health and safety policies etc.
10. Recruit customers for the database, accurately entering their details on the POS system.
11. Minimize exposure to stock loss through vigilance on sales floor and fitting room areas.
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines