- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- with valid passport
- Nihongo conversational level must be N2 even without certificate
- Ex Japan Trainees are welcome to apply
- With pleasant personality
- Good work attitude
- 10Full-Time position(s) available.
UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC.
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Sales/Marketing, Retail Sales
Uniplan is one of the Philippines’s most experienced and best provider of staffing services worldwide.
We are recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for our reputation in creating quality employment opportunities for highly qualified Filipinos for almost 30 years.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Human Resources Management / Consulting
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-039-LB-060210-R
Address: 4th Floor 2621 Eagle Singalong Manila