DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Welcome costumers into the store, offer them advice on the available products
• Demonstrate appropriate products to meet their needs and wants
• Arranged and display merchandise to promote sales.
• Replenishing stocks as often as required
• Check stock levels daily and give orders to the deputy Floor Manager in order to maintain stock levels.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures
• Maintain personal grooming as per standards to represent a positive image
• Communicate to costumers the information on special offers/ sales promotion
• Maintain record related to sales
• Have a passion for providing quality costumer service and good skill and desire to excel the highest target of sale.
• Count the money in the cash drawer to ensure the amount is correct and there is adequate change.
• Greet costumers entering the counter premises
• Process transactions accurately; ensured all items scanned and prices are tallied from the computer system.
• Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, and automatic debits.
• Issue receipts, refunds and cash change to costumers.
• Handle costumer complaints professionally and escalate any serious issues to the Store Manager for suitable solutions.
• Explain to costumers the policy of product returns.
EDUCATION: BACHILOR DEGREE
EXPERIENCE: MINIMUM 2-5 YEARS
KNOLEDGE: EXCEL,TALLY ERP 9 ,
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-039-LB-060210-R
Address: 4th Floor 2621 Eagle Singalong Manila