Hepworth PME LLC
- Assists in identifying new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Provides feedback on pricing to Line Supervisor to enable decision making on pricing.
- Monitors customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
- Monitors feedback from customer to measure their satisfaction level with company products and services.
- Maintains an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to immediate Line Supervisor.
- Develops and maintains a solid relationship with key customers to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Provides support in ensuring that payment terms are being adhered.
- Coordinates with Demand Planning & Supply Chain teams to ensure production is in line with work orders.
- Provides support in and carries out, as required, documentation activities related to tendering, quotations, bidding, invoicing, etc.
- Coordinates with Production & Quality teams to address any quality issues raised by customers.
- Ensures the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues.
- Keeps self updated on developments in existing and new products and provide such input to the Line Supervisor for strategy and decision making.
- Provide various MIS reports as required from time to time.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the line manager.
Fosters a work culture that is built on the foundations of our organizational core values of Leadership, Initiative, Commitment and Community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED8,000.00 to AED10,000.00 /month
- Construction industry: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines