- Proactively identify new prospects for the company in the business to business arena.
- Build a strong network of clients and databases of school & university contacts, HR departments, Government agencies, establish and maintain close relationship with key existing and potential customers for corporate sales and bulk voucher purchases for Novo Cinemas.
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Provide accurate, rapid cost calculations to customers through quotations.
- Advance opportunities using an appropriate application of phone, and in person meetings drawing in appropriate resources from other parts of the organization and senior management as needed. The New Business Sales Executive position should plan on approximately 40-60% time on the road.
- Using consultative selling techniques and an alignment of customer business objectives to develop a compelling value proposition as part of a business case.
- Prepare communication material to send out to potential clients and direct mailshots are regular and relevant to our products
- Manage corporate events that take place in the cinemas by liaising with the cinema managers and clients
- Pre-and post-sales services for customers.
- Advise (potential) customers on events, vouchers, gift cards and corporate presentations which can take place in our cinemas and close deals.
- Ensure Novo Cinemas is promoted as birthday party and private booking destinations and ensure relevant marketing and sales materials are in place at the cinemas.
- With support from operations, professional and senior management, develop and position an appropriate commercial proposal and commercial agreements.
- Execute a path to closure, close and work with operations over the course of the initial post- contract period to ensure the customer gets what they bought.
- Participate in internal sales meetings and progress updates as needed.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and pipeline along with supporting documentation and materials using best in class CRM tools.
- Invoice clients and ensure that customers pay within payment terms, maintaining minimal arrears.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline from an accredited institution.
- 3-5 years of Event Management or entertainment industry experience with excellent Sales and negotiation skills.
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Creative mindset
- Mature, self-starter, and self-motivated
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills
- Language: Fluent in written and oral English
- Proficiency (Tools): Computer Literate
Job Type: Full-time
- Event Management: 3 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines