We are providing an exciting job opportunity in one of the fastest growing Luxury perfumes and beauty sales market in Middle East for the post of Sales Executive in Dubai & Al Ain, UAE.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales of all luxury perfumes merchandise sold in the department store.
Main Responsibilities & Role Overview
- You will be working with a store team with a common objective of delivering excellent customer service and driving sales by identifying customer needs, and demonstrating good brand knowledge.
- Provides customers with knowledgeable, fast, and efficient service; and suggests to the customer key promotional fragrance products.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all luxury fragrance merchandise sold in the department and communicates that information to other department personnel.
- Develops and maintains a customer database.
- Make sure that the company’s brands are implemented in a good way within the retail environment.
- Make certain the fragrance stands/shelves are fully stocked and that all products are stored by brand.
- Ensure all Company communication is read promptly and action all relevant points.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all store based personnel and team.
- Focus on Team-oriented Retail Sales Associate who works well in a collaborative environment, yet thrives on personal sales achievements.
- Energetic and outgoing with innate drive to make sales quota.
1. Minimum 2-3 years experience in handling luxury perfume and beauty sales with extensive knowledge of fragrances.
2. Educational Qualification: Any Degree Holder
3. Fluent in English.
4. Presentable & good looking & should be based in UAE.
5. Approachable, flexible and dedicated team player.
6. Excellent Analytical, time management & relationship selling skills.
7. Always cheerful, energetic & resolution oriented.
Salary & Other Benefits
Excellent Packages offered for the right candidate.
Other Benefits as per the industry standards.
Work Status: Full time
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines