• Sell and charge NOL Cards in the bus stations.
• Prepare daily report and collection amount send to bank.
• Verify daily NOL Cards inventory in the station.
• Collect Fines issued from Public Transport.
• Issue Privilege Cards (Blue cards) and monthly Concession pass from bus stations.
• Perform other related responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate
• High School.
• 0-2 years of working experience.
• Basic Computer-literate performer.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking. Arabic will be an advantage.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines