Hart Bernstiens Marketing Management
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
JOBS DUTIES AND TASKS
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information. Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations. Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Record and report demonstration-related information such as the number of questions asked by the audience and the number of coupons distributed.
- Research and investigate products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations.
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Wear costumes or sign boards and walk in public to promote merchandise, services, or events. Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers’ needs.
- Instruct customers in alteration of products.
- Learn about competitors’ products and consumers’ interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
- Recommend product or service improvements to employers.
- Proven working experience as a promoter
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- High school degree or BS in Marketing
18-35 years old
Fluent in English and other Language (Arabic Language Optional)
Sponsor Visa or Visit Visa
Full Time and Part Time
Location: DUBAI, ABU DHABI, RAK, FUJ, SHJ
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines