Jackson Trading Co, LLC
Should have good interpersonal skills and competent.
- the ability and desire to sell;
- excellent communication skills;
- a positive, confident and determined approach;
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
- a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- the skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- the capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- A good level of numeracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To generate and maintains customers of defined accounts / areas through sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment)
- To maintain a high level of exposure for the company through direct sales, telephone, fax, written communications.
- To ensure comprehensive & complete coverage of own portfolio covering all levels of accounts managerial & departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- To implement & executes all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set.
- To solicit and serves transient and group business & meetings
- To formulate corporate & Travel offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
- To ensure that the response to any business and customer requests in action within 24 hours
- To promote and produces sales leads for other business entities outside of coverage area.
- To provide feedback to the Head of Sales & Marketing on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his / her market.
- To provide adequate management information through reports, emails and orally.
- To arrange site inspections of customer locations (especially Horeca).
- To disseminate sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely & efficient manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve overall objectives.
- To handle incoming calls and ensures messages are taken and details are forwarded to the person/s concerned.
- To attend departmental & communication meeting as requested
- To attend major events in different locations as requested by Department Head
- To maintain an up to date account & contact database and details in sales management system.
- To ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties, unique selling points, features amenities, services and policies.
- To ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities whenever possible.
- To ensure that Sales & Marketing Policies and Standard Operational Procedures are adhered to at all times.
Preferred university graduates and other marketing qualifications will be considered.
Minimum of 1 years experience require in the same capacity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED6,000.00 /month
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- UAE D/L
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines