Maersk Line offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our current and new customers.
• Achieve the assigned sales, volume and revenue targets by pursuing and securing business in line with the business objectives.
• Generate new business for Maersk Line from existing customers and create new customer acquisition in all possible trade lanes.
• Implement effective business plans/initiatives with new accounts to win their business.
• Probe and identify customer needs and provide solutions
• To provide timely and accurate sales and market information including competition / customer development & activities
• Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base
• To enhance and develop a good working relation with customers and colleagues
• Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed business goals.
• Ensure customer relationship management tools are updated on time and are of excellent quality
• Handle customer communication / training
• Facilitate trade drives & other campaigns including NPS / Customer Satisfaction Surveys etc.
• Actively visit / call all clients assigned on the required call frequency basis
Who we are looking for
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in sales or commercial, preferably in liner business/international shipping.
• Demonstrated results – performance, teamwork and organizational wise. Track record in successful selling and closing business
• Confident, Self-motivated, and disciplined
• Decisive and Result Oriented
• Drive ownership, resourcefulness and is driven, focused and persistent in achieving their goals
• Capable of identifying new business opportunities and driving growth.
• Ability to work with CRM tools like salesforce.com
• Strong commercial acumen
• Strong negotiator
• Fluent communication skills in written and spoken English.
• Proficiency in Arabic would be beneficial
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines