Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
- To ensure a warm friendly welcome to all clientele at all times.
- To co-ordinate guests consultation records with the Therapists.
- Ensure that all relevant spa staff receive a print out of their daily schedule.
- To adhere to an agreed reporting system on a timely basis.
- To be responsible for all billing procedures at the reception desk and the correct reconciliation of funds at the close of each shift and at the end of the day’s work.
- Complete daily opening procedures and check lists per relevant area daily.
- Schedule reservations of Spa services for guests and monitor availability of treatments and staff to ensure prompt service according to the relevant skills of the therapists.
- To organize scheduling to maximize use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the client’s needs are of first importance.
- Assist with administration duties such as, purchasing, receiving and inventory reporting.
- To give the clientele the best possible service, and make the client feel important.
- To show a professional attitude at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner.
- To ensure that all administrative procedures run professionally.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment in the spa and receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To recognize the importance of ‘sales’ in every aspect of their role.
- To have full retail knowledge of products and prices charged.
- Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary by the Spa Supervisor.
- To participate in training and personal development programs within the Spa Department.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
- To be responsible for preparing the reception for the next shift. Ensuring all messages have been passed on before leaving and that adequate supplies of all public information material are available.
- Previous experience in the same role in a 5 star hotel spa
- Previous UAE experience is advantage
- Must be able to assist guests with inquiries.
- Must be able to speak and write in English.
- Must be able to speak and write in a language any other than English
- Must have proven track record in Spa and Fitness industry for at least 2 years.
- Must have good understanding of marketing.
- Must have strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Must have strong sales skills to drive memberships.
- Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests.
- Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy.
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers.
- Are detail oriented.
- Thrive on pride of work and its product.
- Play as a team to achieve common goals.
- Have immaculate personal presentation e.g. grooming and conversational ability.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Have a strong ability to learn skills, retain and demonstrate learning.
- Uphold ethical business practices.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines