Al Osool Group of companies, a well-established company in the manufacturing industry is looking for a full time service of experienced & well-organised
. This position is responsible for providing support in store operation by identifying, handling, storing and handing over material, tools, equipment used at construction site.
Tasks and duties will include:
- Awareness of record keeping.
- To receive requisition orders from the various department heads, prepare them for issuing and send them to the respective departments.
- To keep a tight control on stock movements and to have all items inventoried and issued correctly at all times.
- Able to direct and store all goods during loading to the right allocated place.
- Assist in and learn to fully maintain stock control records by organizing and maintaining documents of materials received, requisitions, receipts and packing slips.
- Check receipts and resolve discrepancies with team members regarding back ordered items.
- Maintain stock statement, stock reconciliation.
- Preparing records of suppliers, goods and material.
- Ensure supplies are kept properly in the storerooms
- Arrange the goods, supplies, equipment.
- Assist Store in charge with all records of the supplies, stock and equipment.
- Ensure chemical and hazardous goods are stored separately as per Material Safety data sheet and adhere to safety policies while handling, storing and transporting these goods.
- Maintain high confidentiality of the company policies and standards.
- To perform other related tasks/duties assigned as required by immediate Supervisor/Management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in similar field.
- Fluency of English or other language
- Expert of using computer
- Communications Skills
- Team player
- Good ERP knowledge.
- Must have experience with inventory management software used by the company
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on orders or defective aspects of products.
- Must be capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary
- Quick-learner & good attitude
*Salary will be set according to experience and qualifications
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines