• Responsible for receiving stocking materials, monitoring stocks and inventory.
• Responsible for material and tools issuance.
• Monitoring issuances of tools and equipment (i.e. who receive, date of issue and which site).
• Organizing and monitoring drivers scheduled trip to validate their overtime.
• Responsible for all concerns of vehicle like maintenance, repair and etc. (If repair and maintenance is needed, he should inform the office thru mail and provides at least 3 quotations for approval of management).
• Responsible for evaluating driver’s work performance.
• Responsible in maintaining cleanliness, orderliness and safety of the store at all times.
• Responsible for solving problems that may arise in the store.
• Keeping track with the materials that comes in and goes out from the store.
• Keeping records of the materials used by the store workers.
• Responsible in sending information related to work progress in the store.
• Takes charge in collection of materials from suppliers and solving problems that may arise on the delivery.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-039-LB-060210-R
Address: 4th Floor 2621 Eagle Singalong Manila