Citifortune International Marketing
Tele Sales Agent
Job Location: Dubai.
Job Type: Full Time.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Walk-in: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 between 10.30 am to 4 pm
Thursday, May 4, 2017 between 10.30 am to 4 pm
- Consistently generate sales for company’s products and services through outbound Tele Sales to Corporate/Business customers (B2B Sales).
- Exceptional communication skills especially in English 2 years’ experience in telesales & exposure to IT products/Technology is desirable.
- Hardworking / with ability to handle work pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, etiquette and acumen to access and connect with key decision makers at potential Corporate/Business customers.
- Proven successful track record in outbound tele sales / direct sales to corporate/business accounts (B2B Sales) and expertise in independently handling the whole sales cycle starting from prospecting to sales closing.
- Should be responsible, aggressive, persuasive, and target oriented achiever.
- Should have a go-getter attitude and out of the box thinking ability.
- Proven sales closing experience, strong presentation skills, good listening skills and good interpersonal skills required.
- This position requires individuals with high self-esteem, confidence, perseverance, enthusiasm, and pleasing personalities, who are self-starters and well organized.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month
- telesales & exposure: 2 years
- Telecommunication: 2 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines