1. High School Diploma and Vocational Certificate
1. 2-5 years of UAE construction industry experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervises daily operational routine.
2. Overviews, leads and controls skilled labor, plant and materials engaged in all activities concerned with the civil works of the project.
3. Ensuring that all site works are delivered as per the program.
4. Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
5. Schedules maintenance and service deadlines & prioritization.
6. Must be a good communicator. Able to give instructions in an efficient and effective way to his workforce.
7. Ensures that work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials.
8. Handles disputes amongst maintenance crews, concerning company and work related matters.
9. Oversees labor attendance and productivity.
Drop in CV’s to [email protected]
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-039-LB-060210-R
Address: 4th Floor 2621 Eagle Singalong Manila