Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is looking for dynamic, top-quality individuals to join their expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, they provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for their onboard team members. With a fleet of innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join them at sea. Join Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruises team today as a Utility Storekeeper.
This position is responsible for maintaining the provision areas in a clean and orderly condition. Support
the inventory team to fulfill and complete all initiatives related to loading and storing of inventoried
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To support Celebrity Cruises’ mission of sustaining “the world’s ultimate premium cruise line with a
taste of luxury,” all duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Celebrity Cruises’
Pillars of Safety, Service and Style, ISM/ISO and SQM standards, USPH guidelines, and environmental
Each shipboard employee may be required to perform all functions in various service venues and
throughout the ship.
1. In accordance with Celebrity Cruises’ Pillars of Safety, Service and Style, as well as through
Celebrity Connections, each employee conducts oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all
times. This consists of physical and verbal interactions with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or
in the presence of guest contact and crewmember areas.
2. Responsible for assisting in the receiving, storing, and issuing food and beverage related items.
3. Responsible for assisting in maintaining proper inventory rotation techniques by following the
4. Follows procedures for disposing of spoiled items and transports to designated collection areas.
5. Operates forklift and other related equipment used in the provision area as required.
6. Arranges, cleans and sanitizes the storerooms, freezers and provision areas according to USPH standards. Operates cleaning equipment, scrapers, brooms and variety of hand and power
tools to maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner and according to USPH standards.
Minimum hiring, language and physical requirements to perform the job.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines