Royal Tulip The ACT Hotel
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, supervises and executes the prompt, efficient and courteous service
of food and beverage in assigned area station.
- Responsible for order taking and service in assigned station.
- Ensures that menu items, daily special and seasonal food are i available from
- Ensures that service side station is fully stocked and in clean condition at the
commencement of service.
- Ensures that tables are set up in accordance with established standards and all
equipment clean and in good condition.
- Serves food and beverage in the established service style.
- Attends to guests complaints and requests; refers same to Headwaiter/Restaurant
Manager, when necessary, records guests and activities in supervisors log book.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Ensures that personal grooming and state of uniform of self and waiters is to
2. General Responsibilities:
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- Display Pleasant Manner and positive attitude at all times.
- Promote efficiency, confidence and good skills of social interactions with customers
- Occasional Responsibilities
- Participate in Training/Development schemes as recommended by your supervisor or Head of the Department
- Pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
Assist your supervisor in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
Job Type: Full-time
- UAE Hotel Industry: 3 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines