We are looking for Waiter / Waitress/Barman for a top 5 star hotel in Dubai.
Salary Scale – AED. 2750 plus AED. 400 Service Charge
Housing – Sharing Room (Two Person in One Room)
Transportation – Provided by the Hotel
Air Ticket – One Ticket every Two Years
Medical – Private Medical Insurance
Language Allowance – AED. 350/- each per month per language, max. three languages
(Arabic, French, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish)
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
• Performs opening and closing procedures including but not limited to the set up and break down of stations, clearing and re-setting up of tables, when necessary and checking tables before service is provided.
• Maintains and ensures the overall cleanliness of assigned station and the establishment.
• Performs accurate cash/credit handling and POS procedures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Up sells food and beverage menu items, maximizing profit wherever possible.
• Polishes and stocks equipment for operation (silverware, linens & glassware).
• Sets up, clears and cleans tables before, during, and after the service.
• Sets up the tables with tabletop equipment per design.
• Provides friendly, courteous and professional service to all internal and external customers/guests, at all times.
• Retains and maintains complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items.
• Performs all duties in adherence to all company standards.
• Performs all sequence of service duties in adherence to all company standards.
• Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and late hours when necessary.
• Ability to define problems, collect data and notify management when necessary. Ability to successfully re-prioritize tasks in a moment’s notice.
The sorts of people we think will be good for the job should possess:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer service oriented with an outgoing, upbeat and positive personality.
• Leadership qualities and professional well groomed appearance.
• Ability to work in a team and independently.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to successfully work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment.
• Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees and management.
Please apply with your CV and photo.
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines