• To display a positive image in front of guests providing a warm and pleasant greeting and give an insightful introduction to the respective outlet
• Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all products (F&B), services, facilities, equipment, procedures and policies, standards, promotions and activities, business requirements, etc.
• To treat all ambassadors with respect and integrity.
• To ensure that the facility is correctly set-up according to the meal period
• To attend pre-service briefings for daily updates & brief all colleagues on booking status and guests / bookings specifics / discuss relevant practical issues.
• To ensure that reservations are handled in a friendly and professional manner
• To prepare the table plans according to reservation sheets
• To organize the menus for each service and ensure they are cleaned and in good condition
• To answer the phone while applying the Armani Hotel telephone answering standards.
• Collect magazine and set up accordingly
• Collect guest preference and record in guest history folio
• To ensure that guests are seated according to their requirements
• To liaise with the managers regarding any relevant guest requirements
• To wish “Farewell” to all guests, encouraging repeat customers
• To ensure that stationary supplies are kept to appropriate stock levels
• Check menus stock level
• To ensure that the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition, ensuring that the personnel appearance and hygiene standards are an example for team and demonstrate a professional image for our guests
• To attend pre-service briefings for daily updates
• To ensure that mise en place levels are kept to standards
• To meet and greet guests in a professional and efficient manner
• To ensure that the station are stocked with enough of menu for the operation
• To communicate clearly and effectively within the team
• To seat the guest only on clean and complete set up tables
• Make sure to order cake/flowers for the occasions
• To wish “fare well” to all guests, encouraging returning customers• To maintain the opening and closing check list done
Send your CV to: [email protected]
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines