Sapori di Bice
- Manage an efficiently operated shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
- Work well along with Team leader/Section Holder and assist him/her in providing exceptional service to the guest. Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware as prescribed.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments. Wipe down booths and chairs, move tables and chairs, and clean floors as necessary.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary. Assist Team leader/Section holders with food & beverage service to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas.
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times.
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Ensure that all before/after service mise en place is completed to the correct standard
- Comply with Company Health & Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
- Maximize revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all food & beverages served in the restaurant, how food & beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented.
- Maintain HACCP Standards.
Note: This position is open untilSeptember / October . The candidates should be available to join on NOVEMBER for the Opening of our new branch Sapori Di BiCE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Itallian Restaurant: 1 year
- Waiter / Waitress: 2 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines