Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Creekside is a luxurious hotel located at the heart of Dubai and overlooking the Dubai Creek, just minutes away from the airport. The Hotel houses a specially commissioned art collection, resulting in a modern and dynamic destination, yet inspired by tradition. Bringing together a fusion of contemporary design and distinct architectural features, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel boasts 292 spacious rooms and suites, The Aviation Club, one of the city’s most popular health club, the award-winning Akaru Spa and a collection of five diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced waiter/waitress to join the Food & Beverage Team within Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. You will need to provide friendly, professional and efficient service ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in a manner consistent with JCH standards.
- Be fully familiar with the menu contents, daily specials, unavailable items;
- To ensure food and beverage orders are delivered as per the standards of Jumeirah Creekside;
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests by maintaining positive guest relation at all times;
- Handles all complaints as per guest complain handling procedures;
- Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, hours of operation and proper table set up;
- Check cleanliness of the outlet;
- Follow the opening/closing procedure;
- Check restaurant is ready to serve for the guest before the opening hours;
- To ensure that all service is followed according to the sequence of service;
- To ensure that all working area is kept clean following the Hygiene standards;
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest enquiries accurately;
- Be responsible for all equipment in handling it carefully to avoid breakages and damages to the restaurant;
- To assist in carrying out inventories of operating equipment and linen as per schedule;
- Adhere to all payments, cash handling and credit policies/procedures;
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team including assistance for large events or hotel functions.
To apply for this position you must:
•Be fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
•Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a waiter in a busy restaurant or bar;
•Have demonstrable ability to work under pressure;
•Be highly motivated and passionate about customer service.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, biennial flight ticket, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates.
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines