ON THE WOOD
Waiter take orders and serve foods and beverages to customers in dining establishments.
REPORTING TO: Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager/ Supervisor
Performing for or Working directly with the Public — performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests:
- Collect Payment.
- Serve Foods /Beverages.
- Provide excellently Customer Service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers, present menus and explain daily specials to customers.
- Answer questions related to menu items.
- Take food and beverage orders from customers.
- Relay food and beverage orders to the kitchen staff.
- Prepare drinks and food garnishes.
- Carry trays of food or drinks from the kitchen to the dining tables.
- Remove dirty dishes and glasses, and clean tables after customers finish the meal.
- Prepare itemized checks and take payments from customers.
- Clean and set up dining areas, refill condiments, roll silverware into napkins, and stock service areas.
- Waiters also called servers, they are responsible for ensuring that customers have a satisfying dining experience. The specific duties of servers vary considerably with the establishment in which they work.
- In casual-dining restaurants that offer simple fares, such as salads, soups, and sandwiches, servers are expected to provide fast, efficient, and courteous service.
- Waiters often meet with managers and Supervisor/Kitchen Leader/Assistant Kitchen Leader before each shift to discuss the menu or specials, review ingredients for potential food allergies, or talk about any food safety concerns. They also discuss coordination between the kitchen and the dining room and review any customer service issues from the previous day or shift.
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere.
- Greet customers in a pleasing manner immediately – make them feel comfortable.
- Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
Salary: AED2,500.00 /month
- Waitress: 1 year
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines