Khalid Bushaqer Group
Walk In – Document Controller cum PA, 5th & 6th June, 2017 from 09.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Document Controller cum PA (Only Female Candidates)
The document controller cum PA performs variety of functions on day to day operational activities.
- Plans, organizes, and implements systems for efficient document processing of all communications,
- Coordinates the flow of documents between project team and other project stakeholders
- Responsible for the electronic document management system
- Log and file all the incoming correspondence.
- Log and file all outgoing correspondence.
- Prepare the status reports of the incoming and outgoing documents on weekly and monthly basis.
- Supports the receipt, tracking, and monitoring of documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produces logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Taking care of the day-to-day administration
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Carrying out specific projects and research
The scope of the said potion can be extensive and additional duties may include
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Dubai-UAE experience is preferred.
- Proficient keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software are required.
- Assignments will require a working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.
Dress Code Interviews to be attended in proper business formals. Be courteous, conscientious and show up on time, be well groomed and well-dressed
Office Location Bushaqer Building, Mezzanine Floor, Office M04, GGICO Metro Station, Al Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Land Mark GGICO Metro Station
Location Map Web link: https://goo.gl/maps/B87fKcoGcS22
Share your updated resume: hr(at)bushaqergroup(dot)com
If you are commuting via metro, kindly take the red line GGICO METRO STATION, and then take the 2nd exit and find New Bushaqer Building.
Must bring your updated resume and passport size photograph
Contact no: 042677789
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Document Controller: 2 years
- Secretarial Skills: 2 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines