Khalid Bushaqer Group
WalkIn CV submission – (Bartender & Chef ) – 18th July, 2017 from 09.00 am to 01.00 pm
Bartender/ Juice Maker – Any Nationality
Prepare, mix and serve drinks and beverages correctly to either customer directly or through serving staff.
- take orders from serving staff or directly from customers
- record drink orders accurately into register system
- prepare and serve non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes
- Peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Mix and garnish cocktails according to standard specs
- upsell drink and snack items to customers
- respond promptly to requests from customers in a polite and professional fashion
- attempt to limit problems related to customers’ excessive drinking by following established procedures
- process transactions using the POS system
- arrange glasses and bottles into attractive and functional displays
- ensure clean glasses, bar equipment and working areas
- comply with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies
- balance the cash register at the start and close of each shift
- monitor inventory
- order and restock inventory
Required Education and Experience
- Pleasant personality
- High School Diploma preferred
- minimum age requirement of 21 years
- working knowledge of standard drink recipes
- knowledge and education in mixology an advantage
- numeracy and cash-handling skills
- able to work flexible schedules
Chef (International Cuisine)- Any Nationality
- Plans, prepares and styles food for product demonstration.
- Presents the food with various different manners to make it attractive.
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes direction and works with the restaurant’s administrative team
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- Three years’ food preparation experience.
Bushaqer Building, Mezzanine Floor, Office M04, GGICO Metro Station, Al Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Land Mark GGICO Metro Station
Location Map Web link: https://goo.gl/maps/B87fKcoGcS22
If you are commuting via metro, kindly take the red line GGICO METRO STATION, and then take the 2nd exit and find New Bushaqer Bldg.
Must bring your updated resume and passport size photograph
Contact no: 042677789
Job Type: Full-time
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines