Universal Security Services, LLC
WALK IN – INTERVIEWS FOR PARKING ATTENDANTS / MARSHALS during Normal Working Hours (9am – 3pm) during Ramadan. (29.05.2017 – 31.05.2017)
The candidate is responsible in ensuring smooth functioning and operation of the Car Parking in accordance with operational instructions and assist in the overall customer service at the site.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas.
- Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Issue tickets for in bound motorists & charge fees for overstayed motorists.
- Provide a daily update and report to the team leaders on site
- Ensure accurate opening and closing procedures are maintained
- Ensure proper channels of communication are used with the colleagues and supervisors especially with regards to tenants and guests (lost and found, general inquiries, complaints)
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines