Magrudy Enterprises LLC
We are looking for an energetic and skilled Warehouse Data Entry Assistant to join our team. The qualified candidates for short listing must have excellent data entry and Excel utilization skills together with the positive qualities of thoroughness, hard work, patience, team work and cooperation.
- Receive data information from the Warehouse Managers, verify information and prepare documents for data entry
- Assists other warehouse assistants in performing warehousing duties
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations whenever necessary.
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Enter data using standard data entry procedures while resolving inconsistencies and reviewing data for errors
- Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Maintain database by entering and verifying data
- Solve complex problems autonomously and in timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality of data.
- Verify, correct and / or delete unnecessary data
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final data file
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company management.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Similar or related experience in data entry or electronic content management
- Experienced Microsoft Office user; ability to enter data accurately at a given speed; strong typing and computer skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Capable of undertaking new task(s) requirements within short notice
- Must know how to utilize and work within Excel environment.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Good organizational skills and ability to work/meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and proactive with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to solve complex problems autonomously and timely
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry: 2 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines